Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, September 17, 2006
You know the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are
It's been a very long week. I think i've had a very good week. A long week, a tiring week, but a good week. There's been lots of cause for smiles, for laughter, and of course, worry. I think i'm still worried about many things but maybe you're right, maybe there's no need to worry when it comes to things like this. Maybe we just need to go with the flow and see where that leads us. And maybe, it'll end up slightly perfect.
I forgot to blog about the funniest thing that happened on Friday:
-Random conversation about something or another, suddenly..-
Kao (in his retarded mood): Capptainn Chye...
Kao (still very retarded): Capptainn Tan...
-He pauses, looks down at his knees with a look very similar to Patrick from Spongebob looking sorta sad-
Kao: Welfare Kao.
(He's welfare head for soccer)
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay it was damn funny at that time.
Then the funniest thing that happened yesterday:
-Jerome, Ian and I talking about Jerome's utter incapability for remember (most) things. Or knowing them. Like Christmas. He didn't know when Christmas was. CHRISTMAS! AND he's going carolling. omg.-
(after testing Jerome on My birthday, my surname, Christmas, vday and other random dates,)
Ian (very cheeky grin): Aye Jerome, so do you know when April Fools' Day is?
Jerome: Yes of course!
Jerome: It's August 1st!
(Ian and I burst out laughing)
Me: So April Fools' day is on August 1st?
Jerome: Yes! April fools' day is on August 1st!
(He pauses, realises what he said, then goes)
Jerome: NONO! SORRY! APRIL! APRIL FIRST!!
Jerome: I was just joking with you, of course i knew when it was.
(Sometimes he still thinks Christmas is on the 10th of December)
Today was an extremely short day for me. But it sort of feels extremely long. Slept at 3am, with a lot less worry on my mind, but stuff on my mind still. Rolled out of bed at 745am for church, then went to the cenicle to do some thinking and prayed. Came back at about 1015am and crashed til3pm. Yup, i got my catch up and what a catch up it was. I feel a lot happier now, though(: Next week will be a better week. Somply because i will be a lot less tired (i hope). See, i hate technology. There are another few reasons i hate techonology, but i won't mention them here.
Okay, back to pw. I hate pw.
-you make me happy,
ex-oh, ex-oh
9:40 PM